Estate Coordination for your future
Investable assets are often an important part of estate planning. We will work with your estate planning attorney to ensure your assets are properly registered and set up in accordance with your estate intentions.
Our financial planning process will catalogue and organize your important assets and liabilities, making estate planning easy to visualize and communicate to your executor or other trusted contacts. We can help facilitate next generation conversations.
Estate Coordination Services:
- Work with your estate planning attorneys
- Help organize your financial affairs
- Account registration that aligns with your estate goals
- Beneficiary designations
- Facilitate next generation conversations
- Work with your custodian to distribute estate assets
- Handle more investment responsibilities, as your interest and/or ability wanes
- Projections on various estate and tax scenarios
We take the time to understand your needs, wants and wishes.
Money is a tool. We will develop a plan for you and show you what you can accomplish with this tool. We are passionate about educating our clients about all financial related matters.
Once we have an understanding of your goals and how to accomplish them, we will implement the recommended strategy.